PAL GAS SERVICES & DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
PALG Gas Services & Distribution started in 1996 as a private company for bottling gas cylinders in the northern West Bank. In 2010, Siraj Palestine Fund first purchased the company and the company's operations were developed. These technologies were then developed into commercial and service facilities, factories and restaurants.
The company has been equipped with international and regional expertise and has worked on the policy of converting energy sources for industrial and service facilities to work on liquefied petroleum gas instead of other sources of energy, to use these facilities with clean energy source and provide monthly bill.
- Switching power systems for the use of LPG or dual gas and diesel system.
- Direct supply of factories, commercial facilities and gas transportation services.
- Services of design and implementation of central gas networks for cities and suburban areas (Rawabi City, Al Reihan Suburb)
- Supply and installation of equipment and equipment for gas networks for residential and residential complexes.
- Gas management service for buildings and facilities according to the pre-payment meters and the payment system.
- Preventive and periodic maintenance of gas supply and operation systems.
- Gas and household gas filling service.
What is LPG?
Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) is one of the derivatives of gaseous petroleum, which is composed of propane gas at 20% and butane by 80%. This gas mixture is a non-toxic mixture that has no color and no odor, and an artificial scent is added to it so that people can observe it and detect it in case of leakage, especially in confined areas. It may cause suffocation because it replaces the air. LPG is a kind of combustible, , And does not represent a danger or damage to the environment as other fuels, where it decomposes into its original compounds in nature when it leaks.
The gas is supplied through fixed pipes connected to a central tank outside the limits of origin. The size of the tanks varies according to the needs of the work. The tank can be installed above or below the ground to hide it in order to preserve the aesthetics of the place and increase safety.
The tank shall be filled with liquefied gas by tankers, supervised by technicians and experts, at intervals consistent with the volume of consumption and shall ensure that the gas does not break from the facility. Therefore, the pressure of the gas remains constant and ensures safety and regular performance in the work without any disruption or interruption in the flow of gas.
Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) maintains its gas condition under moderate temperatures and condenses into a liquid when exposed to moderate pressure and becomes 270 times smaller, which makes it easier to transport and store. This is what distinguishes liquefied petroleum gas from other types of gases, such as natural gas, for example, which requires high costs and expenses to turn it into a liquid state, and therefore large and complex networks are needed to transport and use it.