Safety instructions for dealing with gas tanks
For your safety
Safety guidelines when using gas tanks
Safety instructions for gas leakage:
- Lock main cutter for electricity
- Lock the gas source from the tank
- Work to evacuate the area of leakage
- Open the windows and provide natural ventilation for the place.
- Contact the Civil Defense on the unified number (102).
- Do not smoke or use any lighters or matches or what can happen to spark.
- Lower spaces should be ventilated to disperse collected gas
- Do not allow vehicles or vehicles to pass near the leak site
- Do not allow people to return to the place until there is no residue of leaking gas
Safety instructions for installation of gas tanks:
- Installation of the tank above the ground in an elevated area does not allow the collection of gas around it
- Do not place flammable materials such as petroleum and other materials near the tank
- When leaving the place for more than a day, the main gas valve under the lid of the tank must be locked
- It is prohibited to transfer the tank from its location or add any coordinates around it without the company's approval.
- Do not use matches to detect gas leakage, but use soap and water foam.
- Install the mechanisms connected between the fireplaces and gas extensions tightly and inspect them from time to time to ensure their safety and the absence of any fracture or cracking.
- To be away from any heat source - air conditioner - water pump (dynamo) - electric circuit - and more
- Do not be in a position where he may be hit by cars.
- To be close to the entrance to the housing to facilitate filling and exit when needed.
Gas tanks ..... Comfort ..... Safety