The advantages of LPG are unique in terms of their source, utility and industrial applications, which are characterized by being a clean source of energy and produce a low percentage of carbon emissions when burning. Therefore, the smart solutions offered to consumers in the industrial sector are very suitable.
Gas is a clean, sustainable, and sustainable source of energy for hundreds of industries around the world today. It is also multi-use for many applications. It's easy to transport, storage and can be used anywhere and can be stored. It is also an energy source available for many decades to come. LPG also has a low proportion of greenhouse gases emitted as combustion products compared to gasoline, diesel, or even electricity for the same energy level.
Definition of LPG:
Petroleum gas accumulates in the underground and comes out with crude oil when extracted from oil wells. It is also produced when crude oil is processed and converted to its constituent constituents. The resulting gas is liquefied by exposure to pressure. LPG is mainly composed of propane and butane, a mixture of hydrocarbons. Liquefied petroleum gas by increasing the pressure on it and thus reduce the size of a lot and easy to transport, storage and measurement.
How is it transferred?
Liquefied gas is transported inside pressure vessels to the use sites where pressure is reduced to return to its gas condition and use in its gas condition.
Normally this gas is colorless and odorless and in order to be distinguished in the case of leakage of the vessel, the preservative is added to the substance of ethylene compounds before it is processed to consumers.
- Natural gas or liquefied petroleum gas produced from crude oil is kept under pressure in steel vessels and equipped to consumers with a liquid or liquid state.
- The liquefied gas mixture consists of 70% butane and 30% propane.
- Liquefied gas is a perfect fuel friendly to the environment where the combustion does not leave exhaust gases such as the first carbon dioxide polluting the environment and does not leave ashes due to combustion.
- Due to the arrival of gas to the gas chamber combustion gas situation and promised to allow acids and carbon as other types of fuel has a greater economic return.
- For the purpose of attention to the possible leakage of vascular preservatives to be added to the refineries of aromatic substances such as ethylene compounds to the gas before processing it to consumers
Areas of use:
- Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) has three areas of use: gas used in domestic and gas used as fuel in cars and LPG is also used in manufacturing.
- Due to its ease of transport from one place to another because of its high thermal value it meets many needs and is used in many fields ranging from manufacturing to domestic use.
- When petroleum gas is burned, the resulting heat and the energy generated from it are equivalent to the properties of natural gas. Beside this, the lack of need to maintain the equipment used for it and the high degree of safety it provides make using liquefied gas very attractive to the consumer.